IoT is getting real about bottom-line revenue! Join Cisco Jasper as we take Control Center – our IoT connectivity management platform – to Mobile World Congress 2017, February 27th – March 2nd to the Fira Gran Via, Barcelona.
Visit Cisco Jasper’s immersive smart city environment to experience how Real IoT services are transforming businesses across industries, from connected cars & mass transit, to retail, healthcare & security.
Learn how industry innovators use Cisco Jasper Control Center – the global IoT platform that automates connectivity management for all IoT devices – to deliver secure, reliable connected services at the lowest cost, anywhere in the world.
- Transportation & Logistics: Honda is leveraging IoT solutions from Cisco Jasper and Bright Box to deliver the MyHonda Connected Car platform, which provides a suite of powerful services that enhances the driving experience.
- Connected Car: Come see NIU showcase their always-connected scooter. Learn how NIU leverages Control Center to optimize the customer experience for their smart scooters with secure, reliable and cost-effective automated connectivity management.
- Connected Homes & Buildings: Come see SCSI showcase their wireless alarm monitoring technology. SCSI ensures the highest service reliability for their alarm-monitoring network and security communications solutions with Control Center automated connectivity.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station: See ChargePoint – the world’s largest and most open electric vehicle charging network – showcase their EV home and office charging stations. Come learn how Cisco Jasper Control Center enables ChargePoint to deliver new services to widely distributed IoT devices for EV charging.
- Health Monitoring Wearable: Samsung and Jupl have collaborated to provide a wearable mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) that promotes safety and wellness. Swing by our booth to check out the wearables, which give seniors the freedom to live independently, staying connected to friends, family and healthcare professionals, and able to access emergency care from anywhere they are in the world.
- Smart Retail: Clover uses Control Center to provide seamless connectivity for value-add point-of-sale IoT services that grow revenue and increase customer satisfaction. Stop by to try out the Clover Mini and the Clover Mobile.
- Connected Homes and Buildings: Alarm.com showcases their video monitoring solutions. Learn how Alarm.com uses Control Center to efficiently scale to millions of users worldwide, while simplifying device management and ensuring maximum reliability for customers.
Join Macario Namie at the “Enabling IoT Security” panel, Wednesday, March 1st 2017 2:15 – 2:40PM in Hall 4, Auditorium 2.
- Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will be joined by industry experts from ABI Research, ARM, Tele2 and Telular to tackle questions on IoT security. Hear the panel discussion on best practices for building a security strategy for IoT deployments, and how to get past initial prototype stages and onto assessing the impacts of security on the different layers.
We invite you to join the conversation at @Cisco_Jasper and follow the #MWC17 hashtag. Let us know what you most look forward to seeing!